[meteorite-list] CONTEST

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 31 21:04:56 2006

Hi All,

I would like to formally disqualify myself for two reasons in addition
to the likely fact that I did not get all of the answers correct.
First, I replied to the entire group which was a no-no (excuse coming
later) and that I am headed to Tucson and the contest is for those
lucky folks who won't have to brave the crowds at the show, nor feel
bad about dropping the kid's future college tuition on some rocks.

Cheers,

Martin

oh, the excuse, yea...I deleted my first reply accidently when I had
to research how to spell Narnia being one of the three people on this
planet who has never read the book.