[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com AD: TCU Specimens, David New TS note +

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 29 12:16:18 2006

Hello Everybody,

A few auctions of note that might be an interest to some of you. Most of
these links below from with TCU specimen cards and the specimen's have TCU -
Monnig meteorite labels. All were started at $0.99 and some of these have
very low bids right now so be sure place a couple bids and bookmark a few
others. If you are attending the Tucson show and purchase something, I can
hand deliver the specimen, at no cost to you.

MeteoriteArticles.com has recently struck a consignment arrangement with
David New, who has been selling meteorites for longer then anyone else in
this field. Well known for his high quality thin sections by many list
members. Thin sections we will be offering on ebay within the next couple
weeks, not sure when because of the Tucson show. However, the first batch
is here and I spend last night looking at them through my scope. I want to
keep them all but alas, such is not to be my role. Be very careful when
buying thin sections are a lot of low grade TS's have been sold, mostly on
ebay, in the last year. A low grade TS is worthless to me and most others
you talk to.

Santa Catarina Ataxtite Meteorite - METAL VERSION. Only piece of the metal
version of this meteorite I have EVER seen for sale.
Specimen has a Monnig # & comes with a Monnig/TCU Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600052563

Kendleton, Texas L4 Meteorite Part Slice - 7.6 grams. May 1939 Fall with low
TKW:Comes w/ Monnig # & Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599565478

Travis County (a), Texas H5 Meteorite Slice - 14.7g. Specimen has a Monnig #
& comes with a Monnig/TCU Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599566444

RARE Somervell County, Texas, Pallasite - 12.0 grams. Specimen has a Monnig
# & comes with a Monnig/TCU Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599570418

Forestburg (b), Texas H5 Meteorite Slice - 50.2 grams. Specimen has a Monnig
# & comes with a Monnig/TCU Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599571206

Stone & Iron METEORITE Collection in Plastic Case
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599572493

Winona Meteorite, Primitive Achondrite, Type Namesake. Indian Ruin Find, Low
weight & comes w/Monnig # & Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599575655

BRENHAM METEORITE: Greensburg, Ks. Pallasite - 11.7g. Specimen has a Monnig
# & comes with a Monnig/TCU Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599577811

Dimmitt, Castro County, Texas H4 Breccia Meteorite 68g. Specimen has a
Monnig # & comes with a Monnig/TCU Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6599582758

Dhofar 570 L5 Meteorite Main Mass - 47.3 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600265859

Dhofar 827 H6 Meteorite Main Mass - 72.6 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600266359

Dhofar 212 Oman H3.9, S3 Meteorite Part Slice - 25.0g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600276873

Galatia L6 Barton County Kansas Meteorite found in 1976 - 33g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600277600

Haxtun H/L4 Meteorite Part Slice - 12.4 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600271477

Moroccan METEORITE, 233.3 grams - Nice Shape
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6600278403

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas….birthplace of Dr. Lincoln Lapaz….and 30 miles from
Nininger’s birthplace.

www.meteoritearticles.com
www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com
www.imca.cc