[meteorite-list] Tucson 2006

From: luc Meteorites.tv / Labenne Luc <labennemeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 29 00:59:34 2006

Hi list,

About Tucson, our room (#118) is open, since 1998 in Inn Suites we have a
large supply in rare specimens as Lunar (small complete individuals at
$500/g) and Shergottites (small complete individuals at $500/g). As usual
with make special offer on thin complete slices of Lunar and Martian (about
1g each slice) with perfect cutting and low price ($500/g).
This year, we make special offer on some fine historicals from our
collection as Orgueil (pieces up to 1g with crust), Ivuna (up to 1g with
crust), Winona (from O. Monning collection), Ensisheim, Ornans, Vigarano.
See our special web page with price list:
http://www.meteorites.tv/contents/en-us/d412.html

Everybody welcome at Inn Suite Hotel, Room # : 118 (Room Open Date : 11 am
to 6pm January 27th thru February 8th)

Luc Labenne

Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education & Collectors
http://www.meteorites.tv