[meteorite-list] Newest Lunar meteorite on show at the Tucson Gem show.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 28 09:46:56 2006

NWA 482 was different, no clasts, just shock veins
made of glass, NWA 482 has no rivals, nothing compared
to it, but this is a different type of Lunar
meteorite, beautiful for the intense amount of crushed
up lunar rock types, fresh, and no weathering damage.
I love them both.
Mike

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites