[meteorite-list] Newest Lunar meteorite on show at the Tucson Gem show.

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 28 02:12:55 2006

Matt it really is quite spectacular, much better than the photos show. I am looking forward to seeing it sliced. I think NWA 482 is a beautiful meteorite. This easily its equal but in a completely different way. I may be sharing a show room with Mike, but I am not part of this deal and will be lining up for a piece like many others when it is cut. Coal black with so many white clasts even small pieces will enjoy the great contrast.

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites
From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_mhmeteorites.com>