[meteorite-list] Fw: 30% OFF ALL EBAY STORE ITEMS. 500 Meteorites to choose from!

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 27 14:09:09 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Cottingham
To: Michael Cottingham
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 11:12 AM
Subject: 30% OFF ALL EBAY STORE ITEMS. 500 Meteorites to choose from!

Hello, ( PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING) TODAY ONLY!!!

The sale a lot of you have been waiting for... I have over 500 Meteorites up
for sale. All Meteorites are 30% off with Payment through PAYPAL ONLY.
Sorry. Use the BUY IT NOW button, Shop, Shop, Shop and then send me an email
telling me your done and I will send you an invoice reflecting the 30% OFF.
If you know the routine go ahead and invoice/paypal me the total minus 30%.

PLEASE NOTE: !!!! This ONLY applies to Meteorites, Minerals, Fossils,
Artifacts, NOT cups, books, buttons, etc. NO CAFE PRESS ITEMS are in this
SALE.

GO TO:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Thanks & Best Wishes