[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - January 27, 2006

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 27 09:57:47 2006

Good photo. But no offense to you Bernd, I have always felt thin section
photos (of any rock) were meaniningless unless there was a description
of the section and arrows pointing to key minerals or key parts of the
section that MEAN something and allow an interpretation. I understand
it may be "pretty", but maybe someone could tell us what is going on in
the meteorite. It would carry a lot more weight for some of us.

Matt Morgan

--
Matt Morgan