[meteorite-list] "Meteorite" for $7.1 billion per gram!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 17:18:44 2006

Hello Marcin and List,

Marcin wrote:
"Think what could be done in Earth for that
ammount of money (except next War ofcourse).
Thousands of people die becouse have no food. Lets think about this when
next time we look on photo of microscopic grain in a gel :-| "

Think of all of the new technologies that the space program has invented and
developed that help ALL people throughout the world on a daily basis
(including growing food in harsh environments!).

Cheers,
Greg