[meteorite-list] Tucson 2006....see you in one week

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 00:32:37 2006

Hello Everyone,

A short note to those interested that I, like usual, will be arriving in
Tucson on Thursday 2nd and leaving on Monday 6st. Show six in a row for
me...not the double digits of some list members, but enough that should
qualify me as a Tucson veteran.

Was not sure if I could make it this year, having just moved into a new
house last month, but I think I have things worked out.

Looking forward to talking, dealing and trading meteorites...while enjoying
a cold beer....and missing the Super Bowl. Never have seen a Super Bowl
game since playing with meteorites.

If you are going to the show and would like to meet up....like we won't all
mostly be at the Inn-Suites and the events...then e-mail me off list for my
cell phone number. I can usually be found wherever their are
meteorites...and a few places where they are not.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com