[meteorite-list] Tuscon Auction Final Catalog Entries (ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 17:29:17 2006

Hi All,
        I am printing my catalog today, so, any entries in the future
will not be in the catalog and will be limited to truly outstanding
pieces.
        Today I received a fabulous entry. See Lot # 50 that will blow
your socks off. It will have a minimum bid which will be announced
at the auction, but I am confident it will be minimal for what it is.
        Also, a beautiful entry has been made by the U of A SWMC
(Lot # 107) and the sale will go to them as a donation & the buyer can
declare their winning bid as a tax deduction (According to the SWMC).
        Check these beauties out at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson06.html

        Also - all absentee bids should be placed within the next 48 hrs.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)