[meteorite-list] Ad - 80 Auctions Ending Tonight - Great Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 24 13:58:46 2006

Dear List Members,

I have 80 excellent auctions ending this afternoon, some still seriously
bargain priced at just 99 cents. I will be leaving for Tucson in a few days
and will only be able ship these items out if promptly paid for before or on
1-26-06. If paid later than this, they will be shipped when I return on
2-5-06. For those who will not be attending Tucson this year, I will be
listing some key specimens on the afternoon of the 27th for a10-day period.
There will be some items worth over a thousand dollars started at just 99
cents with no reserve so be sure to check them out at this link Friday
afternoon:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here are some of this week's highlights:

Don't forget Valentines Day. Give her a piece of the moon with one of these
awesome pendants:

NWA 482 moon dust contained in a Sterling Silver and Pyrex pendant:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598270299
NWA 482 moon dust contained in a 14K gold and Pyrex pendant:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598271093

Largest Official Piece of the NWA 3140 Ureilite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598293855

Still introductory priced NWA 3151 true Brachinite, Price likely to go up
next month!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598296200

Oum Dreyga (Amgala) with strange uncrusted clast - 95% crusted Stone -
Awesome!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598299675

Odd Sikhote Alin with strange flight markings:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598300584

Best Quality Lots of NWA 869 on ebay. The sales of this material in previous
auctions proved to be brisk and I am half way through my stockpile. These
all have crust and are nearly free of caliche, the best of the best!
Previous buyers of these NWA 869 lots have commented on how great the
quality is, check them out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598260210
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598260516
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598260768
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598261091
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598261549
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598261903
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598262226
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598262720
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598263054
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598263251
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598263484
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6598263863

And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock