[meteorite-list] Tucson show is here!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 21 13:20:52 2006

Hi everyone, well, it is really here, Tucson show 2006. The tents are all
up, and I am moving into my room on MONDAY, open by Wednesday but shopping
alot so I will be in and out, that is why I am moving in early. I know many
people will be here and many open by Thursday.

You might want to visit Jim Strope, Eric Olson, and myself, since we will
have the largest selection of Planetary meteorites in Tucson! Not to mention
some other rarities not yet announced.
I will also have over 600 kilos of PREMIUM, CHERRY PICKED, COMPLETE, FRESH,
NWA chondrites. Not Bessy material (no offense Dean, you know I love you;).
Everyone who has been to Morocco, or Munich, or Denver knows that there is
not that much NWA stuff left or coming out now. I have been rounding it up
in Morocco for months, I have 400 kilos sitting in my garage right now, (not
to mention the 400 kilos of NWA 869) and another 400 kilos enrooted via DHL
at this moment.
We will have tables set up outside for you to peruse the goods.

We will have the main mass of the newest and freshest Shergottite ever found
on display, sorry it is sold, but you can still ogle it for a few days. The
only other piece up for sale will be at Michael Blood's auction.

Thanks
Mike Farmer

Inn Suites, Room 184.
Cell # in Tucson, 520 730 4754