[meteorite-list] Free Astronomy Calendar

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 21 11:59:35 2006

There seems to be a bit of confusion for some - it's not a dead link, that's
the top of the page.
Scroll down.

From: "Pete Pete" <rsvp321_at_hotmail.com>
To: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] Free Astronomy Calendar
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:01:25 -0500

Howdy, all,

Here's a link to a free PDF file astronomy calendar for 2006.
I'm pretty sure I posted it before, too, but in case anyone missed it -

Cheers,
Pete

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish/whatsup.html

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish/whatsup.html

What's Up 2006 - 140,000 Downloads So Far
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 - Wow, what a response. Over the last 2 weeks or so, my
webserver has recorded about 140,000 downloads of What's Up 2006. And that
doesn't include all the people who downloaded it from bittorrent, gave it to
friends, or hosted it from their own websites. I've posted a new revision to
the book, which fixes some mistakes we made in the first version. There's
also a link to free sky charts that you can download, provided by our
friends at Sky and Telescope. I've got a special page that has downloading
instructions and links to the new version and sky charts. Click here to
access them.

Thanks to everyone who has given us your feedback so far, we'd love to hear
what you think - especially if you've put it to use. If not, get out there
and do some skywatching... that's the whole point. :-) Send me an email to
info_at_universetoday.com with any comments, questions or feedback.

Fraser Cain
Publisher
Universe Today
Related Stories