[meteorite-list] UAz Sothwest Meteorite Center

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 17:22:09 2006

Marc, you couldn't be more wrong.
Sorry you feel that way, it shows that you break things down to the most
simple factors, so anytime anyone has a problem with something, under your
terms, it means they are jealous? I would not want to be a curator. Not
interested. As a dealer and a collector, I think we need separation between
scientists who curate things for the future, and those who sell them for
profit, now UofA has mixed the two.
I think this is a terrible move.
Mike Farmer