[meteorite-list] Very Large Falling Star Last Night in the GA. sky......

From: Mark A. Massey <mark61_1998_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 16:45:02 2006

Hello All,

I was just going to ask anyone who lives in GA if they saw a HUGE
falling star that cam very close to earth last night at approximately
10:55 PM?. I saw it as I was getting on the 400S ramp in
Alpharetta,GA. I have never seen such a sight in my life!!. It was
VERY large and didn't dissipate until the last minute!!. Thanks
everyone!!. It was very clear last night and the temp was 44
degrees.

Regards,

Mark