[meteorite-list] UAz Sothwest Meteorite Center

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 16:38:44 2006

Marc, what sour grapes would there be? Can you tell us or are you talking
out of your rear end? I don't know you, so what do you think you know about
me?
Do you find a commercial dealer being put in charge of an academic
collection not to be a conflict of interest? I now see they say he wont sell
meteorites, WOW, his wife will do all the selling. Some embargo that is.
The only sour grapes I have is that I have given literally 10s of thousands
of $$$ in meteorites to the UofA (with paperwork to prove it) and I don't
like it being put in the hands of another dealer.
Michael Farmer