[meteorite-list] re: New Stardust Images / terrestrial

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 08:05:06 2006

Hi Ron and All

You forgot to mention the noble gas mass spectrometer lab and the
light gas gun as well.

Here is a pic of Everett Gibson and myself in front of the electron
microsocpe that is not only currently scanning a piece of ALH84001,
but is also the one with which many of the famous pictures of that
stone were taken.

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/meneverett.jpg

In case you are unaware of who Everett Gibson is, here is a link to more info:

http://ares.jsc.nasa.gov/People/gibsoneverett.html

Cheers,

Martin