[meteorite-list] Time Lapse Movies of Stardust Cleanroom Now

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 00:15:55 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:10:49 -0800 (PST), Ron Baalke <baalke_at_zagami.jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>> http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/anim/jsc060116.mpg
>
>The one from the day before was even more boring - there was no activity at all. I didn't even bother
>to put it on the website.

No offense was meant, of course, to your efforts. But the main event in that one was when that cart
popped into the middle of the room for a few frames! That, and speculating as to what that little
rectangular object was that moved around from the table to a chair a time or two (cassette
recorder?).