[meteorite-list] Term Main Mass

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 22:39:55 2006

This is simple, the main mass of a meteorite is the largest surviving piece.
Since the Nomcom wants NWA type meteorites to get separate numbers, then if
you have a separate #, then you can theoretically have a main mass of
pairings. I wont sell mine that way, or buy them that way, but you cant have
it both ways, if you want separate numbers, then you can have separate main
masses.
Mike Farmer