[meteorite-list] primm

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 19:49:01 2006

Good evening list.It would seem kind of unusual not to have a piece of
prim,Nevada in my collection.Considering I have 32 Nevada pieces.Anyway if
anyone has a nice piece of prim they want to sell while I am in
Tucson,please email me off list to see what I can do about acquiring a
piece.Of all the Nevada meteorites,PRIM is probably the most acquirable.

                                    Steve Arnold, Chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com