Re-2: [meteorite-list] Why is this so clean?

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 17:02:39 2006

I believe it. Some of the collections I've seen belonging to listers are just awesome.
My own fledgling collection is more like a pocketful of pebbles by comparison. I do have
prices on them, but they are WAY high. I guess I just don't want to sell any just yet.
:)

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com