[meteorite-list] New Stardust Images

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 13:37:41 2006

> I like this picture here:
>
> http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/141248main_jsc2006e01014_high.jpg
>
> The guy holding the aereogel has this "Oh God oh God please don't let me drop it" look on his face.
> And the guy behind the window has his hands clasped together like he's praying the same thing.

That is Tom See carrying the aerogel tray, and he is being extra careful in carrying it. We cleared
a path for him to the corner of the room to the storage cabinet, and Mike Zolensky held the
door open. In the photo, Don Brownlee is on the right with the glasses, and the person standing
behind Tom See is me. :-)

Ron Baalke