[meteorite-list] Dronino Preservation

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 09:42:07 2006

I'm thinking that a preservation section of my website might be useful. Break it down by
type and even fall by fall. I would like the permission of anyone who has posted on this
subject to use their credited info as content. Can do?

If yes, can you resend your posts to me as I have not kept them all. Gotta get lighter
on the old delete key. :)

And if you have specific preservation info or processes you have not posted I would like
to include whatever you wish to share. Send to my private email gary_at_meteorite-
dealers.com

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com