[meteorite-list] Call for Photos

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 18 22:54:30 2006

Thank you very Much, Dave,
        After about 4 hrs of processing, I have just put up 10 more photos.
(some batches take longer than others, depending on Photoshop work
required).
        I am hoping everyone will send all theirs in before I leave for
Tucson on the 28th.
        Thanks, again, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)