[meteorite-list] AD - NEW Diogenite other Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 18 11:34:00 2006

Dear List Members,

Later today the eBay auctions of my NEW Brecciated Diogenite, NWA 2795, will
end under my seller name, NaturesVault. While some pieces have already sold,
others will certainly sell as people are using the eBay "Watch" feature to
grab at the lower starting price at the last minute. If you are interested
and are waiting, you may want to use the "Buy it Now" feature to be certain
to get what you want. I listed all of the best pieces available and only
have small part slices that I did not offer. Here is a list of the remaining
quality pieces:

NEW - NWA 2795 Brecciated Diogenite (Has maskelynite, moderately shocked.
Very interesting!)
18.5g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596495890&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
16.7g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596496225&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
15.8g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596496536&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
13.6g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596496891&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
13.3g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596497116&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
11.9g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596497416&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
11.8g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596497750&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
9.6g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596498238&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
7.9g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596498712&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
6.5g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596499398&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
6.2g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596499932&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
4.8g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596500407&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
4.4g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596500830&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
4.2g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6596501135&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I also listed a lot of unclassified Saharans (Individual and 1-kilo Lots),
NWA 869-paired material (Individual and 1-kilo Lots), all with the "Buy it
Now" option. To see these and all of the material I have to offer this week,
click on one of the above links and then click on "View seller's other
items". That, or go to eBay and search for items by seller, NaturesVault.

I will be re-listing the remaining NWA 2999 Angrite Thin Sections tonight
along with other new offerings.

Best regards and "Thank You" for bidding with me,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com