[meteorite-list] Meteorite Friends page

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 18 00:08:02 2006

Hi Everyone,
        I have been adding about 10 people a day.
        Just a note to those of you who may wonder why I "separate" the
photos of couples: The Meteorite Friends photo page is arranged so
people can look up anyone by first name. If I did not separate couples
(easily done in photoshop) then it would be difficult if not impossible
to look up one of the two people - this is especially true for couples that
have not only different first names but different last names, as well.
        Keep them jpgs coming.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)