[meteorite-list] GlobeSaver : a screensaver for meteorites Enthusiasts !!!

From: Buzzzzzzzzzz <captainbuzzz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 16:44:42 2006

Hello List,

Globesaver is a screen saver for windows machines developed by me for
all meteorites & astronomy enthusiasts.

This screen saver calculates the day and night regions of our Earth.
The portion of the Earth illuminated by the Sun is highlighted and the
night side of the Earth is drawn in subdued tones. It also presents a
slide show on Astronomy & Meteorites themes.
Each day, pictures could be automatically updated over Internet
connection (please read readme file included in the zip package to
activate this function).

You could download it at the following url (my website) :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/odhenin/download_en.htm

Last detail.... it's free...enjoy !

Olivier D'H?nin - (France)