[meteorite-list] Lunar/Meteorite Samples Stolen from Car in Virginia

From: Axel Emmermann <axel.emmermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 06:09:08 2006

Hm, could be the weather but I sense this strange pulling sensation in my

Think I'll keep the "poly" translated as "many" since the polygraph records
many parameters simultaneously... heartbeat, skin conductivity and other
stress-related factors. The "graph" is probably derived from graphite as you
say.
Anyway, "polygraph avian stress" didn't google.

Axel