[meteorite-list] Re: In The Beginning

From: dfreeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 15 06:55:12 2006

Dear Ed. Geoff, List;
I can recall Ed's same feelings and questions. I spent 4 years hunting
meteorites and waded through dozens of meteorwrongs before I found one
meteorite. I have spent another three years looking for a second
meteorite. I am preceived to live in a good area to hunt meteorites,
get out often for most of the year, and know what to look for.
Sometimes it all boils down to just plain karma. One pays the dues,
then is nice to everyone they meet.
Best,
Dave Freeman
(sadly missing his Tucson friends this time around)