[meteorite-list] Scales

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 12 16:07:08 2006

Hiho,

and on ebay one finds a lot of digital pocket scales with an acurracy (at
least reads the display like that)
of 0.01g. They are quite affordable with 50-60$, seem to be an important
acessory for potheads.
Range is up to 50grams or 60grams.
I think for a collector it's sufficient. Until one has developped, that one
feels a need to get a more accurate weight for one's 70g Moon or Mars chunk,
it takes a while
and for the cheaper large NWA and Campo-kg chunks, your kitchen scale will
be enough meanwhile.

Cheers!
Martin