[meteorite-list] Re: G?ran Lindfors again!!

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 11 12:26:13 2006

> If he still uses the tele2 address I suggest that you all mail his ISP
> and complain to them directly. They have a web page for reporting abuse.
> It is all in Swedish (stoopid swedes!) but you could also mail them
> directly at abuse_at_tele2.se describing the problem in english.

Indeed, this is wat I recommend too. I did it several months ago and it seems to
work: I did not get any mailing since, so also not his latest mailing...! Apart
from mentioning that he SPAMs, also mention that the goods he offers for sale
are not genuine, and that this has been pointed out to him several times,
suggesting that this is not only SPAM but also deliberate SCAM.

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek
Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)