[meteorite-list] meteorites without specimen cards

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 9 19:37:35 2006

I also agree and never send a meteorite slice or fragment without a "ID card". I think that it is also a way for anybody who
proposes such an item for sale to keep responsible for what she/he sells. I also print my own cards for my finds but also for
meteorites that I buy, especially when they arrive without any information from the seller...
This is very important for any collector who buys a meteorite, to get the guarantee from the seller.
Just my 2 cents!

Fred