[meteorite-list] Rock in your Pocket?

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 8 21:49:17 2006

Gary & list,

Nice thread. My pockets have been full of rocks since
childhood, and the space rock thing hasn't improved
matters. I typically carry a nice crusted NWA
chondrite and a little Sikhote or Canyon Diablo (today
it was the latter). Being a tektite guy, I usually
carry a nice little Indochinite teardrop or dumbell
as well.

It's pretty much inevitable that ANY conversation
involving one or more meteorite freaks will get around
to the key topic, so one must be prepared. I think
this is another thing directly traceable to Harvey
Nininger, who commonly passed meteorites around bars
or any other gatherings he could find. As WE are the
result, it's wholly appropriate that we should be
packin' as well!

Cheers,
Norm
http://TektiteSource.com

P.S., As most would've guessed, I let the moths out of
my wallet and bought the lot of Exogenic Fulgurites.
They should be on our website by Monday night or
Tuesday. Check in. The chance will be short and
sweet---