[meteorite-list] meteorites without specimen cards

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 8 13:00:26 2006

Hello List,
Off the top of my head, I can think of a dozen or more meteorite dealers
and collectors who print their specimen cards on business card stock. If
you don't want to take the time to figure out how to do it in Word or
Works, you can always buy a stand alone program. For the last seven or
eight years, I've been using some software called "My Business Cards"
marketed by a company by the name of MySoftware Company. The program is so
easy to use a kid can do it.
  It's nice to have all of your specimen cards the same size and laid out
in the same format on the same color of card stock. Keep the cards you get
from dealers and other collectors in a safe place, after all, they might be
worth some money some day and you can always include them with a specimen
when you sell or trade it.

Best,
JKGwilliam