[meteorite-list] Add stromatolite and banded iron formation delete

From: dfreeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 6 11:32:26 2006

Dear List;
I am moving across the bridge and have plenty of stromatolite and banded
iron formation specimens to move, about 15 tons.
Anyone wishing to purchase one of these early life forms thought to have
been transported here by early meteorite impacts (well maybe it has been
suggested by the National Geographic Channel), please let me know.
$2 a pound, five pound minimum plus shipping. Most are lapidary
quality for cutting and polishing, some are museum grade whole head
stromatolites. 4 or 5 pound up to 80 pounders Please let me know your
interest/preference. NASA has one, so should you!
Shipping for a 10 or 15 pound rock via USPS priority flat rate is $7.70
anywhere in US and HI and AK (plus ins. and delivery confirmation,
recommended). Over 50 pound specimens need special arrangements and
shipping.
I have plenty of eocene Green River Formation stromatolites, archean
2.58 billion year old stromatolites from two Wyoming locations and
banded iron formation specimens that are 2.87 billion years old and
polish up nicely.
Save me the time to move some by moving it to you.
Thanks for the opportunity to offer these great specimens of early life
forms. I have pictures upon request for serious inquiries only.
Dave Freeman
ebay user ID mjwy
Rock Springs, Wyoming USA