[meteorite-list] List UP ?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 5 11:56:22 2006

 Good morning...
        Just checking to see if the list is "up" as I have NO
posts (from the list) since yesterday and usually wake up to at least
40 posts from ya'all - many of which are worth reading (others are
dogs barking at one another - used to call it ducks quacking, but
after everyone and their brother PROMISED not to be a duck or feed
the ducks, the quacking has returned as loud as ever - even this is
duck feeding, so I will stop).
        Anyway, even the ducks make me smile some the time - I MISS
YOU GUYS.
        Looking foreword to the ol' list...... could it really be just no
one has posted? NAW!
        Michael

--
The thing that sometimes has me hazy is whether it is them or I that's
crazy.