[meteorite-list] Ad- NWA 4039, nice eucrite

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 4 12:54:32 2006

Dear List Members,

I wish all the collectors a happy new year 2006!

Today I have to offer nothing spectacularly new. I have to offer a
new-classified eucrite, beside the Agoult eucrite certainly one of the
nicest eucrites on the market. This eucrite was already offered during the
past years under different numbers and is also known under the name "twisted
sister eucrite". The total known weight including pairings is about 4 kg.
NWA 4039 is a really spectacularly looking achondrite and a must-have for
every high class meteorite collection.

On the following web page I have listed the best slices of NWA 4039 for a
very favorable price ($15/gm). It will be hardly possible to find a better
price because the material was very high priced at the source. All paired
pieces probably came from the same source in Rissani and meanwhile all
pieces are sold. Here is again the chance to buy a nice collection piece of
this beautiful meteorite. I still have some more small slices available if
your prefered specimen is already away.
http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

Best wishes,
Stefan Ralew