[meteorite-list] Ad - Excellent Auctions Ending - Check it Out!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 28 12:59:18 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending in a few hours, most still
bargained priced! I added many new and different items over the last couple
of weeks so you may want to take a look. A lot of great meteorites
have not even been bid on yet and are still at just 99 cents opening bid.

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here are some of this week's highlights:

Check out this little two-axis Sikhote Alin Bullet. Like a real bullet, it
spun on its axis while coming in at hypervelocity:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607714506

All of these great items still have no bids and were opened at just 99
cents. Somebody is going to get a great deal on many of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607682899
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607715147
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607715677
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607699744
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607701165
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607703111
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607706896
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607711682

Museum Quality Pieces, Prices Adjusted for the second time. When considering
the quality of these particular specimens, a serious collector would be hard
pressed to find a better price:

Excellent 600 gram Sikhote Alin with ablation hole:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607954579

Exceedingly rare 2-holed Sikhote-Alin. I have only heard of one other:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607956357

The Best Oriented Sikhote Alin "Bullet" with 360 degree flow lines currently
on ebay. A similar one sold in Tucson a few weeks ago for $900.00. This is
the best example I have left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607956648

Introducing a Beautiful New Acapulcoite, NWA 2989. These four examples are
all I have left that are over a gram. 14 of 18 are already sold. This is it,
last chance to get an awesome deal on the best prepared material on the
market, polished to a 3000 mirror finish, simply the best!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609476837
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609477126
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609477396
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609477686

I am completely sold out of the Best Quality NWA 869, 500g Meteorite Lots.
I do, however have a few impressive individuals priced below what they would
cost me to replace. I am also nearing the end of NWA 869 individuals in
inventory. In Tucson, a Moroccan would not budge at .20/gram and the
quality was no where near as good. Very little was to be had at the show. Be
sure to check out the 8.5 kg Monster by clicking on the links below:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609279447
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609288454
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609288152
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609287446
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609287169
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609286812

And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock