[meteorite-list] Ad NWA 482

From: Jack Schrader <schradermkv_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 22:16:38 2006

Hello List, Just a quick reminder that I have an absolutely gorgeous, large
60 mm x 60 mm 7.1 gram partslice of lunar NWA 482 on eBay right now ending
this Wednesday night. It is a dead give away at just under$600 a gram
reserve price...someone is going to get the bargain of a lifetime! This
slice is easily worth $10000 to $14000 at the $2000 per gram price you
usually see small bits of NWA 482 sell for. I am one of the original
investors in the trip in which Mike Farmer obtained this meteorite and this
slice has been in my collection since. The slice I am offering is a
beautiful specimen with everything you would want to see in NWA482....huge
surface area, anorthosite clasts, great areas of black glassy melt veins and
pockets, and over 75% fusioncrust! As you well know, there are not many
large slices left. Most have been broken up to make them more affordable.
I will in the "not too near future" be offering two more similar slices, but
the reserve price will be much higher than the $600 I am offering this one
for. You will never see this offered by me for such a bargain again so
please look if you are interested. Thanks, Jack

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=361292&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6607171045&lk=URL