[meteorite-list] NWA 2736 - Aubrite or not??

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 13:50:16 2006

To aubrite enthusiasts,

Here is the link to a pdf report on NWA 2736:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2005/pdf/1913.pdf

It states that, "..one or more relict chondrules in the sample." I thought
that aubrites did not have any chondrules in them. Interesting. I've sent an
email to a scientist asking his expert advice on aubrites. Hopefully I will
have something to share when I get a reply.

Best regards,
Greg