[meteorite-list] New Concord Meteorite NPA's added to site

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 11:33:43 2006

Thanks for the newspaper articles, Mark.

The New Concord Meteorite Main Mass is at the Marietta Ohio College. It is
not on display but they were more than willing to bring it out and show it
to me with an advanced phone call. I made a small donation of REAL
planetary meteorites to the college (probably were not put on display
either!!!).

Marietta College is a beautiful campus. Photos of the Campus and New
Concord main mass can be seen below:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/newconcord.htm

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street