[meteorite-list] AD: MeteoriteArticles.com eBay Items

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 11:01:07 2006

Hello Everybody,

A few ebay goodies linked below. I have over 1000 auctions going altogether
so be sure to check out my other listings.

Canyon Diablo Iron METEORITE - 107g Nice Shape. A nice Canyon Diablo
started at only $0.99...ending tonight.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606593087

Stone & Iron METEORITE Collection in Plastic Case. I gave a bunch of these
away for Halloween last year. Kids dressed in costumes enjoyed them, I sure
you will also.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606593410

Collection Piece: Meteorite Tektite, Star Impact - 128g. Cool tektite
showing a nice star pattern created when the tektite hit something while
part solid and part liquid. It likely hit....another tektite. Does that
make this impactite impactite? Maybe not, but still at a bargain pricc.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606595642

Meteorites: Their Record of Early Solar-System History. This classic
meteorite book often sells for over $100.00. I sold a gem mint one last
year for $150.00. Here is a very nice copy...at $0.99..with no bid!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606859296

Nigerian Meteor-Wrong, Neolithic Axe Artifact. I got this in this mail as a
possible meteorite...from Nigeria of all places. I think its a neolithic
era axe head.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606597193

Sikhote-Alin Iron Oriented Meteorite - 49.3g SUPER NICE. Awesome specimen
shaped like a nose, with flow lines and a nice thick rim on the back. In
fact a good portion of this meteorite is rim....check out the photographs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607179303

Gold Basin L4-6 Arizona Meteorite Individual - 29 grams. I nice little Gold
Basin, partly crusted meteorite.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607719525

Collection Piece: Meteorite Tektite - 152.6g GIANT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6608010634

LAST CHANCE on the following thin sections!

Huckitta Stony-Iron Pallasite Meteorite Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606588429

NWA 1794 LL5 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606592307

NWA 984 LL4 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606592576

Gold Basin L4 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606592653

Vaca Muerta (MES) Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606592741

NWA 852 CR2 Carbonaceous Meteorite Thin Section - Nice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606592789

Clear Skies,
Wichita, Kansas
Mark Bostick