AW: [meteorite-list] AD: (good offer, Matteo sucks) FRESH ESTHERVILLE PART-SLICE

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 22 06:46:07 2006

List!

Seems that I should continue with comparing the prices on McomeMeteorites
homepage to remarkably cheaper offers, shall I?
I think last time I stopped at letter "L"....

To help Ryan against Matteo's intervention trying to disturb his sale:
6$/g which he asks lies on the lowest edge of all prices found at all
Etherville offerors on the web.

Check it out: http://www.meteorite.com/dealer_list.htm

There you find at present those prices for Estherville:

9$/g

6-10$/g (+ 17.5% VaT for Europeans), + a 15lb. slice at 4.3$/g, + a 1kg
block a 4$/g

15.34$/g

8.6 - 12$/g

15$/g

5.67$-10.15$/g (fragments)

70-75$/g (individuals)

8$/g

7.46$/g

And those are the complete Estherville-offers visible today on the
dealers_list.

Matteo removed his Estherville prices, but if I look back, only 3 months
ago, he asked 17.6$ - 50$/g (!!!), so look, who is talking there!!

Conclusion: Ryan's offer is the cheapest for slices on the web at the
moment, nothing wrong with his price.

2 days ago I sold a slice at 5Eur/g = 6$/g too and I nor the buyer had the
feeling, that this would be an exaggerated price. And now we have only a
1.15kg-fragment left, seen the cut loss and the work, we would again ask
6$/g, if we would cut slices. - As we are lazy, maybe s.o. want to have it
at 3000$?

So Matteo, do us all a favour and don't disturb others, when they advertise
their material at good conditions, with your absolutely unqualified comments

as long as you aren't able to beat their prices
or I have to continue to pick your prices L-Z to pieces.
Be warned!

Buckleboo!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----