[meteorite-list] Cherry Picked and the meteorite tree!
From: michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 17 07:24:58 2006
I was a former hunter. I have some experience of blind searches in baren
Let me share my experiences with some of you, beloved list members, who
want to know the secret to find BEST meteorites.
1. Go nowhere ( just nearby anywhere)
2. Find a meteorite tree. Beware that your tree is heavily loaded with
ripe meteorites. Soory I had a hard drive computer carsh and have no
saved photos of the tree.
3. Gently shake it. ( you may spread a camel woolen blanket below the
tree to preserve the desert varnish )
4. With a showel, make a pile of ripe meteorites.
5. Wear a pair of rubber gloves.
6. Select a meteorite and carefully take it between you fingers.
7. You have just created a cheery picked meteorite!
8. Change desert varnish into fusion crust
9. Take a photo with a GPS nearby. Fortunatly, the photo with the GPS
and the cheery picked fusion crusted meteorite was still in the memory
of the camera.
10. Look at your face in a mirror.
My 2 cents.
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com
> [mailto:meteorite-list-bounces_at_meteoritecentral.com] De la
> part de Walter Branch
> Envoy? : vendredi 17 f?vrier 2006 02:49
> ? : Bob Evans; Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
> Objet : Re: [meteorite-list] Cherry Picked
> Hi Bob,
> No, it's not just you.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bob Evans" <bobe5531_at_comcast.net>
> To: <Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
> Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:38 PM
> Subject: [meteorite-list] Cherry Picked
> > Is it just me? or is the term " Cherry Picked " being as misused as
> > the
> > term oriented ??
> > Ooooh !!! ..... look at this cherry picked gem :
> > OR_W0QQitemZ6606270947QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
> > Bob
> > ______________________________________________
> > Meteorite-list mailing list Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
> > http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list
> Meteorite-list mailing list
Received on Fri 17 Feb 2006 07:24:09 AM PST