[meteorite-list] Adam's NWA 2989 Acapulcoite

From: John Birdsell <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 19:11:35 2006

Hi Adam...the classification write-up usually states
whether it is likely paired to other meteorites. What
did your write up state? If it is a complete
individual, and it is paired to NWA 2656 and NWA 2714
and others, then I would think the TKW for this
grouping must be over 7.5 kilos. Did the write up
describe it as a whole stone? Is it surrounded by
fusion crust like a whole stone? If so, could you
maybe post some pics for the list?

Thanks!

-John