[meteorite-list] Elementary school presentation tips?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 14:04:13 2006

While discussing this special topic, right now I am definitely missing a
contribution of our very dear meteorite friend Stuart Atkinson from
Cockermouth/Scotland, a novel writer, and if I correctly recall his former
posts from a very distant past of this group here at meteoritecentral, also
a very dedicated teacher of "basic meteoritics" to young pupils in his area,
along with all his spoken skills of vividly acting in front of a young
crowd, passing around small hand specimen from his own collection etc....

Still out there, Stu?

Alex
Berlin/Germany