[meteorite-list] Membrane Boxes

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 17:21:51 2006

Huh, where is the problem?
Hartman is taking for 100 microboxes 1.3$ each.
Seen the weak $, they cost here in Europe quite the same.
Don't tell me that you collect only 1$-pieces!

Wouldn't you make photos of those persons you love, because the albums to
keep the photos are to expensive?

For large pieces Andi Gren recommends you to take transparent plastic boxes,
to span some cling film (but not the thinnest quality) over the open side
and to fix it with Scotch tape,
ready is your cheap one-sided membrane box.

Marcin, what about your experiments with, now my English leaves me,
that device for kitchen, a vacuum sealer?
There you would have a membrane box, without any box but 100% membrane!
(and you could nail your whole collection on the walls!).

Buckleboo!
Martin

(Sniff the Buckleboo farm has no sign)