[meteorite-list] Meteorite Signs Project update

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 16:03:09 2006

Hi Chris and All,

The Imilac picture has both Imilac (60km aheard) and Monturaqui
(crater) (left then 25km) on the same sign. In fact, this very pic and
the G/CC one were the stimulus for this project.

Regarding the Guffey and Ca?on City sign, those numbers are miles to
the city, not dollars per gram in case you are wondering.

Cheers,

Martin