[meteorite-list] Membrane Boxes

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 12:36:27 2006

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:42:43 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello list,
>I'm looking for some small membrane boxes and a jewlers loop. Can anybody refer me to good source for these items at fair prices?

Those membrane boxes are great, but good luck finding good prices. Concidering
how little plastic goes into making them, they are much, much more expensive
(from all sources) than they have any reasonable right to be. You could almost
end up paying more for the membrane box than some of the specimens that go in
them! I wish that they were a popular enough item to have cheap Chinese
knockoffs.