[meteorite-list] AD - 1 kilo Lots, etc. - 100 Auctions

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 8 17:33:10 2006

Dear List Members,

I have just listed 100 eBay auctions under my seller name, NaturesVault.
Here is a partial list of what can be had:

* 1 kilo Lots of NWA 869-Paired individuals (small/medium sized).
* NWA 869-Paired Individuals with discount already built in.
* 1 kilo Lots of Unclassified meteorites.
* Unclassified Saharan Individuals with discount already built in.
* NWA 2932 Mesosiderite Individuals (marked way down!!!).
* NWA 2999 Angrite End Cuts and Thin Sections (almost out)
* Gibeon Part Slice 229g "The Wave". See at this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6604171237&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

You can see these and all of the rare and nice items that I have to offer
this week by clicking on the above link and then clicking on "View seller's
other items". That, or go to eBay and search for items by seller,
NaturesVault.

Best regards and "Thank You" for checking out my auctions,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com